INTERNATIONAL TRAINING AND COOPERATION INSTITUTE
The official name: “Vien Dao Tao va Hop Tac Quoc Te”
The English name: “International Training and Cooperation Institute”
Introduction to International Training and Cooperation Institute
Implementing the general policy of the State is to expand and develop international cooperation on education, encourage cooperation on education with foreign countries and implement the strategic objectives of East Asia University of Technology in the period 2015-2020, The University International and Training Cooperation Institute was established on June 19, 2018. The establishment of the Institute is considered a milestone marking the development in the search for water partners. Besides having prestige and quality, establishing cooperative relations and implementing activities related to training and researching lecturers and students exchange of the University in general and the Institute in particular. Right from the early days of
establishment, the Institute has focused on cooperative activities in both aspects in depth and width, maximizing the learning opportunities for students. From the cooperation network, it is limited in some Asian countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Thailand…. So far, the Institute has expanded its connections with partners in Europe, Australia such as Germany, Poland, England, America, Australia … Students have more choices on their academic path. I, the lecturers also have more opportunities to improve their experience and skills in the environment with foreign elements. Collaborative programs are put into implementation according to a detailed roadmap based on the clear objectives of training and career orientation for students. The Institute has introduced cooperative training programs under the model of 1 + 3, 2 + 2, 3 + 1 … for specialties that are of interest to many students such as: Business Administration, Information Technology, Article Nursing, Travel restaurants – hotels … The Institute has built specific functions and tasks as the foundation for implementing international cooperation programs and projects:
+ The Institute functions: Advising the Rector, directly implementing communication activities – enhancing the school position, establishing and maintaining cooperation with partners (domestic and foreign) to push strong school development in all strategic activities.
+ The Institute mission: To help the school to successfully implement the master plan on enrollment, communication – creating images, external relations and development cooperation with domestic and international partners, in order to create Maximum strength to implement
strategic priorities on enhancing the quality of training, research, consulting
and organizational development.
- Domestic and international cooperation:
– Develop goals, identify international cooperation partners, cooperate in short-term and long-term training according to the objectives of the School development strategy, periodically
review and update the overall plan of development cooperation. (domestic and international) to effectively create and maintain cooperative relationships in training, scientific research, organizational development and other activities to serve the University strategy.
– Leading the coordination of implementation of development cooperation activities, ITCI is:
• Focal search, expand cooperation with domestic and foreign organizations and individuals to attract resources;
• Focal points, coordinate with departments and specialized units in the School of advising in negotiating, signing working documents, cooperating with partners;
• Focal points, coordinate with Finance and Accounting Department, conduct procedures to receive and manage aid of international projects of the school;
• A focal point for managing, storing data and carrying out reports on foreign affairs, international cooperation, projects and partners;
• Directly manage the implementation of international cooperation projects according to their functions, tasks and powers
• Coordinate / support the Faculties, Departments, Centers and Departments in development cooperation activities:
- On the basis of current regulations, build management processes and directly support the Faculties, Departments, Centers and Departments in seeking cooperation opportunities, potential partners and projects. Invite bid, international organizations etc. to timely serve the construction of projects, orientations and implementation of cooperation in training, scientific research and development of the University;
• Supporting / coordinating with the Department of University and Graduate Training Management, Student Affairs in activities of seeking resources, appraising, sending students abroad to visit, exchange and study as well as receiving foreign students to study and exchange schools;
• Supporting / coordinating with scientific research departments in finding resources and partners for scientific research, promoting products / research results, communicating to different target groups;
• Supporting / coordinating with the Administration Department in finding resources, partners, and developing specific mechanisms for staff training and development (for example, short /long training funds) term, exchange of lecturers, international conferences, etc.)
- External management:
– Manage and coordinate / support Faculties, Departments, Centers, and other departments in external activities, reception:
• Develop and implement regulations and procedures related to foreign affairs and reception, including procedures for approving and facilitating international visitors to study and work.
• Implementation of support procedures to welcome the delegation and support the delegation of the foreign working school
• Annually, the Institute makes reports to higher authorities as prescribed
• Completing the legal procedures for international cooperation, for delegations to come in, procedures for international students, international students …
- Coordination of student, expert and
staff exchange activities:
In addition, ITCI is allowed to contact ministries, branches, organizations and
localities of enterprises of all socio-economic sectors in the country and individuals to carry out the function. their functions and tasks, when permitted by the director of the Institute and competent state agencies. With clear strategic directions and objectives approved by the Board of
Directors of the Institute and the School Board, in the coming time, the Institute will continue to focus on implementing and completing projects. The goal is to promote international programs and projects, actively strengthen student and faculty exchanges and scholarship opportunities for students of the University – to have the opportunity to access such advanced knowledge. Gender comes closer to the future owners of the country.